Thursday, March 1, 2012

29 Daily February Photos - Challenge Complete

Wow, the daily photo challenge really was amazing.  I fell off the wagon a few times (tiredness = forgetfulness, no access to internet on international long haul), but in general I think I've been pretty diligent.

This monthly challenge has encouraged me to drag my nose out of my iPhone and spend more time looking at the world around me - on the bus, during my lunch break, running errands on the weekend, and of course, some amazing snaps while on holiday.

I think I'm going to try to keep it up.  Although given my 'variety is the spice of life' motto from the personality test I did yesterday (click here to do it yourself), perhaps I should just take the challenges one month at a time.

March's challenge is to be sugar free - that is going to be torturous given my love of the mid-afternoon and/or (quite often 'and') post-dinner sweet treat.  I'll need to find a way to out-wit myself - any suggestions?

In the meantime, here's all 29 photos en masse from my Pintrest board (click here to take a look).



Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven

Day Eight






Day Nine
Day Ten

Day Eleven

Day Twelve

Day Thirteen

Day Fourteen 
Day Fifteen
Day Sixteen


Day Seventeen






















Day Eighteen
Day Nineteen

Day Twenty


Day Twenty One

Day Twenty Two


Day Twenty Three








Day Twenty Four

Day Twenty Five

Day Twenty Six
Day Twenty Seven

Day Twenty Eight

Day Twenty Nine

My favourites are Days Seven (best view in Singapore), Eighteen (foggy morning run pre-wedding in NZ), Twenty Four (fish),

What are yours?


2 comments:

  1. Yay Day Nine! We made it in your superawesomefantabulous collection of photos! Beautiful shots by the way - the myriad of colors that we miss while busy sticking our noses in our iPhones...

    ReplyDelete