Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lady Marmalade Makes a Good First Impression


First impressions count, and never more so for me than with a café in a mall.  

Weapon of choice when fighting for the attention of thousands of shoppers has to be an impactful shop front.   How to make it stand out from your clothes store neighbours, but not look out of place with the likes of Marc Jacobs across the hall?  And how to make it obvious you’re a café?

I think The Marmalade Pantry has the answers – well they certainly captured my attention.

Mmmm... so many goodies in one window



The menu looked good (lemon ricotta pancakes anyone?) with reasonable prices, so all that remains is a coffee tasting. 

I’ll be checking The Marmalade Pantry out for sure when I get back from London in two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment