Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Further Hotel Idiosyncrasies


Further Hotel Idiosyncrasies

I had to laugh when I saw the gym at my latest hotel (Le Meridien, Bangalore).


 
Before you ask...

Yes, the gym has three pieces of equipment.
Yes, those three pieces of equipment appear to be placed in the central concourse of the first floor.
Yes, the central concourse of the first floor is visible from the second floor (where photo was taken), and third floor, and fourth... etc
And yes, those are people exiting the elevator in the background.

How very public!
Still... given that I haven’t done any exercise (apart from taking the stairs) for the last three days, I will be donning my lycra and scaring the hotel patrons off their breakfast tomorrow morning.



Internally-directed question of the day:  If I don’t even like the taste of Diet Coke, why do I insist on having one after lunch in lieu of a sweet treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment