Saturday, February 11, 2012

Healthy and Delicious Banana Bread Pancakes

Feeling a little fuzzy this morning, I decided to make myself some banana bread pancakes I'd seen in a fabulous blog I follow called My New Roots (definitely check it out!).  Wow, talk about a winner!  Not only are these healthy (yes, they are) and tasty, they're gluten-free (and totally flour-free) and are easy peasy to whip up using ingredients I always have in my pantry.  Considering I usually have oats and milk for breakfast, all that's different here is the addition of honey, baking soda, walnuts, some olive oil and some vanilla essence.

The recipe is for two, and despite being incredibly rich, I polished off half for breakfast and half for afternoon tea (yup, they're fantastic cold as well).

Here's the recipe.





No comments:

Post a Comment