Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 30-Day Challenge: Facebook Free Final Update


So after one long month being Facebook-free, it was with great pleasure that I reloaded the app onto my iPhone and logged on to see what I'd been missing.



I have missed birthdays, event invitations, email messages (including one regarding a holiday in Indonesia L ).  I have (re)gained the use of my right thumb, about an hour of free time and the assurance that if I wanted to, I could be Facebook-free, but I just don’t want to… but like it or not, Facebook has wormed its way into my life – my friends organize events using it, share photos on it, email on it… going without Facebook is just plain tiring… like swimming upstream!

January Challenge – tick!  If one of your months is Facebook-free, I strongly advise to export all your birthdays in advance.

I’m looking forward to February’s challenge – a daily photo (although I forgot my camera today...will have to use iPhone).  It’s not too late to join me on my Monthly Challenges (here), or pick your own and let me know how you get on!

Facebook profile - charming!

This rather random photo was taken just after we'd finished climbing our two Javanese volcanoes over Chinese New Year... An incredible holiday and amazing adventure...stay tuned for the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment