Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's Your Personality Type?

I'm not sure why I love doing personality tests so much.  Maybe it's because they make you pause to really think about yourself for a few minutes, or maybe it's because I like picking through the results at the end pointing out "ah, that's SO me" and "hmmm....really?".

This one my friend Patet shared with me stands out because it's pictorial and the pictures are great!

Give it a shot (click here) - its free, you don't have to sign up for the results or give away a zillion personal details.

Image from VisualDNA website

I'm an Energizer, who's motto is "variety is the spice of life". Sounds pretty spot on to me. I've always wanted to try a little bit of everything - I get huge food envy in restaurants and love tapas-style dining, I rarely cook the same recipe twice, I love exploring new places rather than going back to the same place and (this is the clincher) I decided to do twelve monthly challenges rather than make one New Year's resolution (check that out here or look for the 30-Day Challenge label on my posts).

What's your personality type? Do you agree with it?

Do you have any other fun personality tests to share?

4 comments:

  1. Nice column Bex!! I did the test, according to the test I'm a seeker...which I agree with!!! :) Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am an Energizer! (No surprise there.) John is a Seeker. Pretty accurate - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems most people I know are Energizers or Seekers (a few Strivers thrown in for good measure). I wonder whether that indicates something more about my personality...?

      Delete