Monday, April 18, 2011

Sizzle for a Cause


Two great food moments in two days, and not what you might expect - lucky me!


Sizzle for a Cause

How great is a sausage sizzle?

Yesterday we went to the New Zealand Residence for a sausage sizzle fundraiser for the Christchurch earthquake.  It was a magical Singapore day, not a cloud in the sky and compulsory hat and sunnies weather.  Simply perfect for a sausage, tomato sauce and bread washed down with a chilled Steinlarger Pure... the taste of home... aaaaahh




A Man Who Knows His Way Around the Kitchen

Tonight I had a fabulous dinner cooked for me by my wonderful boyfriend - Salmon and Asparagus Frittata.



I love cooking, but I also love a man who knows his way around the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh very nice!! Esp. the bit about a man who knows his way around the kitchen...:)
    TC

    ReplyDelete