Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frustration

Official weigh in this morning... result: no weight loss

        
FRUSTRATION!!

It just doesn't make sense!

I feel better, my skirts are looser, I'm exercising more... aaaaargghhh!!!

Is this as good as it's going to get?  2kg down and then plateau?  Am I actually going to have to sacrifice something?!  Good god, no!

Trying to be objective, I looked back over my food diary for the last week... There was a lot of eating on Sunday night (and wine... and cheese...) and I've been having a lot of frozen grapes recently... but that can't be it right?  Maybe... possibly the Sunday night.

Urgh, I just can't face the possibility that I might have to give something up... this is the whole point of my year - no great sacrifice!  But it's so discouraging to not see any numeric progress on the scales.

I'm going to push on - I'm still on track on my graph (yes, I'm a geek) for the year.  Luckily I made good progress initially.






No comments:

Post a Comment